Your #iGiveCatholic Fundraiser Toolkit
It's time to take the love you have for your favorite parish, school, or nonprofit ministry to the next level! #iGiveCatholic is designed to make it easy for you to build support for the organizations that have shaped your soul. Here's how:
- Mark your calendar for Nov 27. Make a donation on Nov 27 to show you're all in!
- Become a champion for your parish, school, or nonprofit ministry. If you weren't invited to fundraise for an organization, you can still sign up to be a fundraiser!
- Visit the organization’s profile
- Click the "Fundraise" button!
- Evangelize. Talk about #iGiveCatholic with friends, family, and colleagues. Share with them the impact that your spiritual home, school, or favorite nonprofit ministry has had on your life. Email your friends. Post about on it Facebook or share one of the posts on the #iGiveCatholic Facebook Page. Tweet about it or retweet one of ours from the #iGiveCatholic Twitter Page. Change your profile picture and cover photos to #iGiveCatholic graphics.
Basics to being a Fundraising Champion
What link do I share? You’ll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Toolkit. You can also share the main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the word out? To get the word out about #iGiveCatholic, you’ll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I responsible for as a champion? As a Fundraising Champion you’re responsible for getting the word out about #iGiveCatholic, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and the organization that you are fundraising for!