Terms of Service
As a Catholic organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner, #iGiveCatholic requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by the Giving Day and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 nonprofit eligible to receive tax-deductible gifts [or am sponsored by an eligible 501(c)3] and affiliated with a participating arch/diocese. We will provide our EIN number, or the EIN of our sponsoring organization, for verification.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to the Giving Day to the campaign to create a sense of excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that the Giving Day is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event, that donors choose where to place their gifts, and that the Giving Day has no control of this process. I also understand that attending training, either live or by utilizing the archived webinars, will help me have a more successful giving day.
- I confirm that my organization will promote #iGiveCatholic to our donors and will use #iGiveCatholic promotional and marketing materials provided by the Catholic Foundation. Additional promotional materials are solely at my expense.
- I understand my role as point person for my organization and that I am to communicate with my organization’s staff, board, and volunteers about #iGiveCatholic updates, deadlines, and requirements.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that if my organization has indicated a bank account number in my online registration profile, we will receive all donations via ACH distribution within 2-3 business days of the giving day. I understand that if my organization is being sponsored by my arch/diocese, meaning I do not have a viable bank account with which to receive funds via ACH or my arch/diocese has indicated that it will accept donations for disbursement to its participating organizations, I will be sent donations via check within 60 days of the giving day.
- I will thank my #iGiveCatholic donors within 1 week from November 27, 2018.
- I understand that failure to meet any of these requirements may deem my organization ineligible to participate in the 2019 campaign.
- I understand that all questions regarding #iGiveCatholic should come from the point person and be sent via email to email@example.com.